GIS software interfacing the GIS software with a significant amount of facility specific data stored in Oracle Spatial database. Interfaced GIS data will then be presented for view and modification by approved users via the internet.
Essential Job Functions (listing most important first):
1. Develop plan and write code utilizing VBA/C/ObjectARX through Autodesk API to interface customer facility layout Autocad/Microstation drawing data with Autodesk Map
3D GIS application.
application and Autodesk Mapguide dynamically retrieving data from Oracle Spatial database. Interface implemented utilizing FDO and Autodesk API.
3. Develop plan and write code to prepare dynamic facility data for presentation via the internet utilizing Autodesk Mapguide and Mapguide Studio application.
4. Develop plan and write code to provide vehicle for export of modified layout data to be submitted to customer system via webservice for automatic update of customer store
5. Continued enhancement of the above application for specific client implementation to improve customer business practices and processes including 3D visualization of facilities, fixtures and products.
2 Years – GIS Development – ESRI/Autodesk Map Preferred
2 Years – FDO/Autodesk API Preferred
2 Years – Autodesk ObjectARX Preferred
4 Years – PHP
3 Years – C+/C#/ VBA (Preferred)
3 Years – Spatial Database Usage (Oracle Preferred)
Verifiable Full Cycle Development Experience
– GIS Development
– Oracle/MYSQL Spatial Database
– Full Cycle Development
– Ability to Work Independently
– Extensive GIS Development
– Autodesk Map/ Map 3D
– Autodesk Mapguide/ Mapguide Enterprise
– Autodesk ObjectARX
If you are interested in this position, please respond immediately.
Ballpark salary : about $70/hr for a true guru.